Trying to get pop-up window

Hi all,

I want to show preview of a form by clicking a link or a button but it should open in a pop-up window, how can I achieve it ?

OriginalPostID-258587

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Krishna do you want to show a preview of a form after the form has been worked on/right before submission? if so, it doesn't have to be a pop-up window (unless that's a hard requirement), you can just have a "Preview Form" button that will show your form as read-only.

AFAIK, as the others have already said, I don't believe there's out-of-the-box functionality in Appian to do so (aside confirmation message from a button). Hope this info helps.
  • @Krishna do you want to show a preview of a form after the form has been worked on/right before submission? if so, it doesn't have to be a pop-up window (unless that's a hard requirement), you can just have a "Preview Form" button that will show your form as read-only.

AFAIK, as the others have already said, I don't believe there's out-of-the-box functionality in Appian to do so (aside confirmation message from a button). Hope this info helps.
Children
No Data