how to add spaces in appian

Certified Associate Developer
Hi All,

If there is large amount of logical data in single section how can we separate it for better visual experience without adding empty text fields? Is there a different way in Appian apart from adding blank text fields ?

Thanks,
Kaushik

OriginalPostID-260660

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @kaushikr276 generally whenever number of fields are getting exceeds, it's a good idea to separate it in number of Sections, may i know, is there any specific reason behind you can't categorize them into multiple sections, as you can have multiple section in a single interface.

However if this is what your requirement, then try using a!richTextDisplayField() as readOnly where you can have style, font like Bold, underline, italic etc, you can treat this as a sub-heading and after that you can display their respective Fields and so on

I hope this will help you.
    Certified Lead Developer
    @kaushikr276 generally whenever number of fields are getting exceeds, it's a good idea to separate it in number of Sections, may i know, is there any specific reason behind you can't categorize them into multiple sections, as you can have multiple section in a single interface.

However if this is what your requirement, then try using a!richTextDisplayField() as readOnly where you can have style, font like Bold, underline, italic etc, you can treat this as a sub-heading and after that you can display their respective Fields and so on

I hope this will help you.
Children
No Data