Hi, I have created process Dashboard for the process model say "Job or

Certified Lead Developer
Hi,
I have created process Dashboard for the process model say "Job order",in which i have two process pariable of type cdt lets say jobOrderDetail and jobTickets.jobtickets is of multiple type and in job ticket cdt i am having almost 30 fields.again i am saving both pv jobOrderdetail and jobTickets to database. i need to show this information on the dashboard. so which is better way perfomancewise and memory from below 2
1. Keeping both pv jobOrderDetail and jobTickts array in process itself.and showing them on dashoard.
2. or fetching data from database and showing on dashboard. as i have data in database so there is no need to maintain jobOrderDetail and jobTickts array in process...

OriginalPostID-74276

OriginalPostID-74276

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi shrutij,
    In Second approach fetching data from database. as i am using ncolumntable function to show data on dashboard,i am calling same query rule for each column(e.g getJobTicketsDetail(parameter1).jobTicketID) i am repeating this expression for each column with different field. is it good way to do that . or can we achieve this in other way
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi shrutij,
    In Second approach fetching data from database. as i am using ncolumntable function to show data on dashboard,i am calling same query rule for each column(e.g getJobTicketsDetail(parameter1).jobTicketID) i am repeating this expression for each column with different field. is it good way to do that . or can we achieve this in other way
Children
No Data