Red Asterisk - Required, using validationGroup

Is there a way to display the red asterisk when using the validationGroup?

We have two sections on a single interface with different validation groups, but the required fields do not display with the red asterisk.

OriginalPostID-262674

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    You need to figure out a way to do this without using the validation groups. There are different techniques for accomplishing this, but the one I go with most commonly is to only allow certain components/sections on a form to be edited under certain conditions, and/or to disable certain buttons until certain conditions are met. It's hard for me to say what might best suit your use case without more details - if you could share, there are probably plenty of people around here who could suggest ways to meet your requirements.
    Certified Lead Developer
    You need to figure out a way to do this without using the validation groups. There are different techniques for accomplishing this, but the one I go with most commonly is to only allow certain components/sections on a form to be edited under certain conditions, and/or to disable certain buttons until certain conditions are met. It's hard for me to say what might best suit your use case without more details - if you could share, there are probably plenty of people around here who could suggest ways to meet your requirements.
Children
No Data