Administrator locked out after LDAP Configuration

Hello,
I activated LDAP on a server we just installed, and my users authenticate using their full email. All users are able to authenticate successfully, but what i now lost is access to my admin user which uses a username only without password!

I thought that my username will still work after i setup the ldap, how can i now give a certain ldap user appian admin access? or how can i access the appian Adminstrator account now?

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-264409

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • you can set the property conf.ldap.enabled=false in cfg table in appian primary db. This will disable appian from using ldap for authentication. Then you can try logging in with some local account if you remember. Then create another account for ldap testing and this account should be in ldap with all groups that are passed in the search query in admin console....then rerun the sql with conf.ldap.enabled=true....don't know of a way to reset administrator account...you might wanna open a support case with appian for that
  • you can set the property conf.ldap.enabled=false in cfg table in appian primary db. This will disable appian from using ldap for authentication. Then you can try logging in with some local account if you remember. Then create another account for ldap testing and this account should be in ldap with all groups that are passed in the search query in admin console....then rerun the sql with conf.ldap.enabled=true....don't know of a way to reset administrator account...you might wanna open a support case with appian for that
Children
No Data