Administrator locked out after LDAP Configuration

Hello,
I activated LDAP on a server we just installed, and my users authenticate using their full email. All users are able to authenticate successfully, but what i now lost is access to my admin user which uses a username only without password!

I thought that my username will still work after i setup the ldap, how can i now give a certain ldap user appian admin access? or how can i access the appian Adminstrator account now?

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-264409

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • if ldap is enabled...and the local accounts@domain exist in ldap then it will prefer ldap....i think you need to be specific about the username you are passing....if you are using local.user1@domain for ldap and then use local.user1 for local...these are two separate users.....but appian always have two way flow...if it doesn't find the user in ldap...then you can use the local account password to login...if you got jboss error...please post the server.log file with this post....
  • if ldap is enabled...and the local accounts@domain exist in ldap then it will prefer ldap....i think you need to be specific about the username you are passing....if you are using local.user1@domain for ldap and then use local.user1 for local...these are two separate users.....but appian always have two way flow...if it doesn't find the user in ldap...then you can use the local account password to login...if you got jboss error...please post the server.log file with this post....
Children
No Data