Get Process Status inside Process Model

Hello - Is there a way to get the process status within the process model during design? I was able to get process status in reports using process_status() function, while the same couldn't be used inside a process model. My requirement is to branch in the workflow based on process status e.g. when process status = completed, I need to send an email.

OriginalPostID-265971

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rajendrans
    1)Yes when you open up and data input tab inside which process metrics pre detrermined functions will be there. You can use that fuction and assign the value to process variable. Use XOR or AND or Send Message which ever suites your requirement to trigger the EMAIL if the process gets completed. In this Approach Exception functionality will also works

2)Create a portal report for the respected process model and use QPA() fucnction to pull up the data to check whether the process is completed or not. This way aslo triggers an email if any particular task corresponds to the process model gets completed

3)Very normal scenario. Assign a boolean value to check the process is completed
  • @rajendrans
    1)Yes when you open up and data input tab inside which process metrics pre detrermined functions will be there. You can use that fuction and assign the value to process variable. Use XOR or AND or Send Message which ever suites your requirement to trigger the EMAIL if the process gets completed. In this Approach Exception functionality will also works

2)Create a portal report for the respected process model and use QPA() fucnction to pull up the data to check whether the process is completed or not. This way aslo triggers an email if any particular task corresponds to the process model gets completed

3)Very normal scenario. Assign a boolean value to check the process is completed
Children
No Data