Error "work Item Cancelled"

hi all,
have some of you ever faced the alert "ERROR: Work Item Cancelled" (see attached) when a process node goes error?
I'm getting this error twice on a process, in two different Script Tasks which never failed.
Since inside the node there's only a rule, I even tried to evaluate the rule itself using the value form process Variable, and the rule is working fine.
I would like to know the root cause of this error, in order to prevent from having it again. Any suggestions?

thanks

OriginalPostID-267284

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think so.
    When I have seen this issue, Process instance is created by the Initiator.
    When the User ID is disabled and next day after that, when some other user is working on tat task, I have seen this issue.
    I have edited the process instance, changed the swimlane assignation from initiator to designer and it worked.
    You have to take care of the User Input Tasks though to make sure that it would not get assigned to some other user instead of the user working on the task.

Note: I have seen this issue for a Sub Process call (as I dont have a Script task when the issue occurred)
  • I think so.
    When I have seen this issue, Process instance is created by the Initiator.
    When the User ID is disabled and next day after that, when some other user is working on tat task, I have seen this issue.
    I have edited the process instance, changed the swimlane assignation from initiator to designer and it worked.
    You have to take care of the User Input Tasks though to make sure that it would not get assigned to some other user instead of the user working on the task.

Note: I have seen this issue for a Sub Process call (as I dont have a Script task when the issue occurred)
Children
No Data