Is there way to get all Process Model IDs/name by folder name or by Application Package Name

Certified Senior Developer
Is there way to get all Process Model IDs/name by folder name or by Application Package name? We need to this for generating report based on process model as context. And if there is any scope to find process model by folder name or application package name it would be great.

OriginalPostID-267712

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Umesh, here's a suggestion that you might can play with if there's not already a plug-in/shared component that can do all what I'm about to say with ease. The idea is that this will give you the location which will ultimately give you where the process model is being saved:

1. Using the object in Design View, filter so only process models show. Afterwards, add these process models to a constant for reference.

2.Create a parent and child expression rule. The parent rule will reference the code I have in the parentCode document.

3. The child rule named childCode will simply parse out the data so only the location (index = 9) is shown in the debug fields that are in the parent rule.

You could possibly implement this into a gridField, report, or a processModel and just index out what you want, but again, you'll have to play around with the suggestion when possible.

Note: You'll also need this forum.appian.com/.../summary

For this to work in the case this is a sound solution

parentCode.txt

childCode.txt

• Hi Umesh, here's a suggestion that you might can play with if there's not already a plug-in/shared component that can do all what I'm about to say with ease. The idea is that this will give you the location which will ultimately give you where the process model is being saved:

1. Using the object in Design View, filter so only process models show. Afterwards, add these process models to a constant for reference.

2.Create a parent and child expression rule. The parent rule will reference the code I have in the parentCode document.

3. The child rule named childCode will simply parse out the data so only the location (index = 9) is shown in the debug fields that are in the parent rule.

You could possibly implement this into a gridField, report, or a processModel and just index out what you want, but again, you'll have to play around with the suggestion when possible.

Note: You'll also need this forum.appian.com/.../summary

For this to work in the case this is a sound solution

parentCode.txt

childCode.txt

Children
No Data