How to use Login Information Parser Plugin?

Hi all,
How to use "Login Information Parser" plugin? I have added this plug in so that now it can be used as a smart service. I have created "logins" table which now exists in the data source. How can I get the login details of the users using this smart service and table? Can someone please explain the steps?

OriginalPostID-267857

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have not used it before,But as per my understanding the description they have given in shared component we have to create a table logins in our schema,create cdt based on the logins table and configure that in your datastore then provide your datasource name and date input to Import Login Information smart service and run your process model. The login information should populate in your logins table by reading info from login_audit.csv. Please check this may work and I will try to implement it and let you know.
  • I have not used it before,But as per my understanding the description they have given in shared component we have to create a table logins in our schema,create cdt based on the logins table and configure that in your datastore then provide your datasource name and date input to Import Login Information smart service and run your process model. The login information should populate in your logins table by reading info from login_audit.csv. Please check this may work and I will try to implement it and let you know.
Children
No Data