How to use Login Information Parser Plugin?

Hi all,
How to use "Login Information Parser" plugin? I have added this plug in so that now it can be used as a smart service. I have created "logins" table which now exists in the data source. How can I get the login details of the users using this smart service and table? Can someone please explain the steps?

OriginalPostID-267857

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As you have added an extra column loginpk, do not add any extra column.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `logins` (
    `date` date NOT NULL,
    `time` time NOT NULL,
    `lineNumber` int(11) NOT NULL,
    `isValidLogin` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
    `username` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
    `ipaddress` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
    UNIQUE KEY `unique` (`date`,`lineNumber`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

modify the above script as per the oracle syntax as you are using oracle as backend.
    Once this is done create CDT as Appian has provided feature to create CDT from table in 17.1 version (If you are working on 17.1 version), otherwise create CDT manually and make sure you make linenumber as primary key and autogenerated. add entity in your datastore and publish the datastore. make sure the mapping should be done properly and provide datasource name either "java:/jdbc/pocTestingOracleDS" or "/jdbc/pocTestingOracleDS" then try it once.
  • As you have added an extra column loginpk, do not add any extra column.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `logins` (
    `date` date NOT NULL,
    `time` time NOT NULL,
    `lineNumber` int(11) NOT NULL,
    `isValidLogin` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
    `username` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
    `ipaddress` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
    UNIQUE KEY `unique` (`date`,`lineNumber`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

modify the above script as per the oracle syntax as you are using oracle as backend.
    Once this is done create CDT as Appian has provided feature to create CDT from table in 17.1 version (If you are working on 17.1 version), otherwise create CDT manually and make sure you make linenumber as primary key and autogenerated. add entity in your datastore and publish the datastore. make sure the mapping should be done properly and provide datasource name either "java:/jdbc/pocTestingOracleDS" or "/jdbc/pocTestingOracleDS" then try it once.
Children
No Data