Unable to upload the document in sharepoint on same User Interface where i am accepting the document from user

for uploading the document to share point i need to use second sail form, to give user an option to upload the document to sharepoint, because in first sail form i am accepting the document and submitting the first form.

what i need is, i need that in single form only, i should accept the document from user and upload it in sharepoint and submitting the form, but its not happening.  

because sharepoint doesn't accept  local document , it need document which is already saved in knowledge center.

Please suggest me, what should i do.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi lokeshk,

If my understanding correct, Please follow below steps.

1. Start process asynchronously in file upload component by using startProcess()
      • Pass the uploaded document as a parameter to the sub process.
      • Maintain a constant (or save the document id to DB if required). Every time you upload the document update the constant.
    2. Refer the constant in the same interface.(If required add a check to do the required processing once the sub process completes - by comparing constant value with previous value) 
    3. Get the document by referring the constant , upload the same to share point

Hope this helps you..!!!

Certified Lead Developer

Hi lokeshk,

If my understanding correct, Please follow below steps.

1. Start process asynchronously in file upload component by using startProcess()
      • Pass the uploaded document as a parameter to the sub process.
      • Maintain a constant (or save the document id to DB if required). Every time you upload the document update the constant.
    2. Refer the constant in the same interface.(If required add a check to do the required processing once the sub process completes - by comparing constant value with previous value) 
    3. Get the document by referring the constant , upload the same to share point

Hope this helps you..!!!

Children
No Data