Unable to upload the document in sharepoint on same User Interface where i am accepting the document from user

for uploading the document to share point i need to use second sail form, to give user an option to upload the document to sharepoint, because in first sail form i am accepting the document and submitting the first form.

what i need is, i need that in single form only, i should accept the document from user and upload it in sharepoint and submitting the form, but its not happening.  

because sharepoint doesn't accept  local document , it need document which is already saved in knowledge center.

Please suggest me, what should i do.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to lokeshk
    I would avoid using the asynchronous and constant pattern described above. This design pattern could result in scalability and/or user experience issues.

I recommend having a submit button or submit link next to your file upload field. This link will submit your form (thus saving your document to a knowledge center) and you can include logic to chain back into the interface. The user will not "know" that the form was submitted and you will have a permanent document id to work with.
Children
No Data