#Embedded How to hide task acceptance bar 'You must accept the task before completing it'

A Score Level 2

Hi,

I am using embedded interfaces in which a process is initiated by administrator and tasks are assigned to different users. 

Though each task is assigned to a specific user (and not group), the user form prompts 'You must accept the task before completing it'. Can we somehow remove this prompt?

AFAIK, if the pp!initiator and tp!assignee are different you get this prompt. Appreciate any pointers on this.

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• I believe this is a out of box feature and would be challenging to hide it. Not sure though.
  • HI TJ,

First check if you are absolutely sure you assign the task to only a single user. if there is multiple users it will always prompt this message. You may not be assigning the task to a group but task can still be assigned to multiple users.

If you confirm the task is getting assigned to only one user then I think it is best to talk to Appian support and see if there is any issue with your instance.

If you are running the Ui on a MIN or assigning to multiple users and you need each users to have a task assigned to them individually
    please select the check box ' When executing more than once, there should be one-to-one assignment of task instances to assignees' on the assignment tab.

If this is done then you will have to handle the out put of each UI and append results so it will not override each other values.
    A Score Level 2
    in reply to sureshg57
    Hi Suresh,
    Thanks for your inputs.
    I am using singleton pv of user type. I have also removed all reassignment privileges but the prompt still appears. Only when I try initiating the process with same user as of task assignee, the prompt doesn't appear. I believe Appian Support can help me out.