To connect to SSO protected Appian environment from SoapUI

Hi Guys,

The Appian environment which I am using is SSO(Single Sign On) Authenticated. So I can provide my Bank provided service id to login through the SSO Authentication. I have coded few webAPi in my Appian environment and I am facing trouble in calling the webApi from the SoapUI. I have provided my SSO authentication credentials in the Basic Authorization and also checked the pre-emptive Authentication radio button. But I am not receiving any response. Kindly help me to sort out the issue.

Thanks guys.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to guruprakashk
    Ok, so your URL should be similar to what you've posted but without the querystring on the end - in SoapUI that should be added as a parameter (you might already be doing that). For auth, you should select Basic and populate the Username and Password fields, and select "Authenticate pre-emptively".

If you're already doing the above and you're still getting the issue, I suspect it's down to your SSO configuration, so you should either speak to whoever configured the SSO or alternatively raise a support case - probably the former.
Children