To connect to SSO protected Appian environment from SoapUI

Hi Guys,

The Appian environment which I am using is SSO(Single Sign On) Authenticated. So I can provide my Bank provided service id to login through the SSO Authentication. I have coded few webAPi in my Appian environment and I am facing trouble in calling the webApi from the SoapUI. I have provided my SSO authentication credentials in the Basic Authorization and also checked the pre-emptive Authentication radio button. But I am not receiving any response. Kindly help me to sort out the issue.

Thanks guys.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi,

Can you please tell me how you login to your environment. Once you put the APPIAN URL in browser's address bar are you redirected to SSO login page. In that case can you get the direct APP SERVER URL which is not SSO protected and try to login in browser. You should be prompted to enter username / password on Appian login page. If you can login with your user name password you can use same URL, username and password and try from SOAPUI.
  • Hi Ketan,

Thanks for your response. Yes you are correct. But in my case , As soon as I provide my SSO credentials it will take me in to the environment and it doesn't prompts me the Appian login page. So SSO login is the only security tire between my Appian environment and the user.

Thanks and Regards,
    Guru
Reply Children
No Data