Http File Upload - response header

Hello,

I would like to ask how can i get response header from Http File Upload Smart Service. In activity cass parameters, there is only Response Body, but i need header too. Or if it is not possible how can I upload file from Integration object? Is any plugin for encoding files needed?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi I agree with Arun, also please do remember when you want to convert a document into Base64 format, it's a memory intensive operation and hence you are not recommended to go for this option.

Integration object is only capable to deal with form data/ Text type data, but it do not have capability to deal with multipart request or file upload.

In such case you can build your own custom plugin to achieve your requirement, but if you are on cloud, I think you need to contact Appian team before heading towards building a custom plugin.

Hope this will help you.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi I agree with Arun, also please do remember when you want to convert a document into Base64 format, it's a memory intensive operation and hence you are not recommended to go for this option.

Integration object is only capable to deal with form data/ Text type data, but it do not have capability to deal with multipart request or file upload.

In such case you can build your own custom plugin to achieve your requirement, but if you are on cloud, I think you need to contact Appian team before heading towards building a custom plugin.

Hope this will help you.
Children
No Data