How to move multiple documents from one Appian environment to another Appian environment

We have a requirement to move an existing application from Appian environment(a) to another Appian environment(b) as part of which we need to move all existing hundreds of documents which are uploaded while creating requests for the application in (a) environment. Can anyone suggest if there is any Smart service which serves my requirement to move the multiple documents from (a) to (b).

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • You can actually select the documents in batches of 25. So, even with a few hundred documents, I wouldn't expect it to take more than a minute or two to add them to a patch.

You could also simply export the application.

While the two options above would probably be my go-to approach, Appian also allows you to download a document folder or knowledge center (and all its contents) as a zip. You can then upload that zip in a single step and everything will be unpacked for you. docs.appian.com/.../Document_Management.html (Note that the maximum number of documents that can be exported as part of a single zip is 5000, and the maximum upload size is 1GB by default).