integration practice

Hi guys I want to practice web api integration in appian. I want to know is there any resources available for practicing some of the methods like get,post with external system. Is there any sample url for consuming web service in appian. If any please guide me to access it thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi i suggest you better do R&D instead of being theoretical, you can create a WEB-API either as GET or POST and then create an Integration Object and you just need to watch each fields label inside Integration Object, in order to understand what data you need to enter into which field.

And for reference you can make the use of Documentation or Academy Videos whose links are already mention by Appian practitioner in above response.

Hope this will help you.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi i suggest you better do R&D instead of being theoretical, you can create a WEB-API either as GET or POST and then create an Integration Object and you just need to watch each fields label inside Integration Object, in order to understand what data you need to enter into which field.

And for reference you can make the use of Documentation or Academy Videos whose links are already mention by Appian practitioner in above response.

Hope this will help you.
Children