What are all the possible values for HTTP "Content-Type" in Appian Web API?

Hi, all!

Do you know what are all the possible values for HTTP "Content-Type" in Appian Web API?

Is it a specific Content-type to set in order to send file over?

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, there are some several Content-Type applicable for a service, and the best option to know these in Appian could be as follows:

1. Create am integration object
    2. Choose the method as POST
    3. Below left side corner (on top of body paragraph field) you can find a drop-down, just explore that, those are the list of Content-Type applicable in Appian to deal with text content(related to text data).
    4. However there are some several content-types available to deal with part(media type request) or multipart request (file/media with text content) which includes:
    octet-stream etc.. I recommend you to go through Webservice documentation (provided by java, or any third party, such as Apache)

Hope this will help you.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, there are some several Content-Type applicable for a service, and the best option to know these in Appian could be as follows:

1. Create am integration object
    2. Choose the method as POST
    3. Below left side corner (on top of body paragraph field) you can find a drop-down, just explore that, those are the list of Content-Type applicable in Appian to deal with text content(related to text data).
    4. However there are some several content-types available to deal with part(media type request) or multipart request (file/media with text content) which includes:
    octet-stream etc.. I recommend you to go through Webservice documentation (provided by java, or any third party, such as Apache)

Hope this will help you.
Children
No Data