Connecting to Twitter and LinkedIn API's

Hi,

I am trying to connect twitter and LinkedIn API's, but getting below errors. Can any one please help me in resolving the issues?

API URL Using : https://api.twitter.com/1.1/search/tweets.json

Thanks,

Shiva

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi does this API expects any headers, I believe yes. If so, you have to pass those header details to avoid this error.

To debug this, you can first test the connection using integration object without querying their data, and check whether authentication is being done properly or not.

To do that, you can configure the authentication details in integration objects and click on Test Request, if authentication is successful, which means header is causing you an issue, such as Content-Type

Hope it will help you to debug and to find it's root cause
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi does this API expects any headers, I believe yes. If so, you have to pass those header details to avoid this error.

To debug this, you can first test the connection using integration object without querying their data, and check whether authentication is being done properly or not.

To do that, you can configure the authentication details in integration objects and click on Test Request, if authentication is successful, which means header is causing you an issue, such as Content-Type

Hope it will help you to debug and to find it's root cause
Children
No Data