Integration error for Sharepoint SOAP service and WSDL

Hi All,

I am trying to access Sharepoint service (both SOAP and WSDL) through Integration but i am getting below error:

error: IntegrationError

title: "Unsupported authentication"

message: "This request requires Negotiate authentication which is not supported by Appian" detail: "HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized"

but when i tried both services via chrome app Postman, its working fine. this wsdl or SOAP service dont require credential to acess but in appian its saying unsupported authentication.

does appian support accessing of Sharepoint services (Both SOAP and WSDL)?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • also getting below error:
    error-result-guidance
    This request requires Negotiate authentication which is not supported by Appian
    HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

Next Steps

Review the external system’’s documentation to see if alternate methods of authentication are available
    For internal systems, contact an administrator to see if alternate methods of authentication are available
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to sandeepr373
    Hi Sandeepr373,

i faced same issue when i tried to consume BP url in appian where i kept getting this "HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized" error which indirectly means its authentication issue.
    So it worked for me in soap ui but not in appian .later we found that the issue was with Key " Authorization" where it was case sensitive where from appian it comes in Small letter.
    So pelase check this in postman/Soap UI to cross verify it.
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to sandeepr373
    Hi Sandeepr373,

i faced same issue when i tried to consume BP url in appian where i kept getting this "HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized" error which indirectly means its authentication issue.
    So it worked for me in soap ui but not in appian .later we found that the issue was with Key " Authorization" where it was case sensitive where from appian it comes in Small letter.
    So pelase check this in postman/Soap UI to cross verify it.
Children
No Data