I am using a call to a web service to stream the content of a document into a pr

I am using a call to a web service to stream the content of a document into a process variable in an Appian process. How can I now create a local document from that stream to be attached to a form in the process. I have the mimetype of the document from the call to the web service....

OriginalPostID-81805

OriginalPostID-81805

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can utilize content stream in webservice call in Appian. As far I know the webservice call can provide you the base64 encoded content of the binary data. The binary data need to be decoded and stored in Appian KM to displayed in the form. There is a plugin named Base64 Conversion Utilities in the Shared components that can help you to decode the base64 content and store in the content respository returning back the reference.
  • You can utilize content stream in webservice call in Appian. As far I know the webservice call can provide you the base64 encoded content of the binary data. The binary data need to be decoded and stored in Appian KM to displayed in the form. There is a plugin named Base64 Conversion Utilities in the Shared components that can help you to decode the base64 content and store in the content respository returning back the reference.
Children
No Data