Web API to Process model integration

Hi Folks, 

I'm trying to achieve the following:

• Create WebAPI for JSON request - this Web API accepts a JSON request 
  • After accepting a JSON-type input - a process model is initiated to which this JSON value is passed 
  • If the process initiation is successful, a success response is sent back as acknowledgement 

Any inputs would be great, as I'm just beginning, I can implement more efficient code.  

Thanks in advance!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Steps:

-> Go to designer, inside designer go to your application
    -> Select create new Web api
    -> Give the name to the web api. description and end point which should be unique.Also set the security of the web api to appropriate
    user.
    -> Also the method type of the web api should be post because when we trigger a smart service from a web api ,the method should
    always be post
    -> Once the above steps are done and you proceed you will get multiple web api templates ,from that select "Start Process Model"
    template
    -> A predefined code will occur then in that code make the alteration like setting the property processModel with a constant which holds
    your process model name and processParameters to a!fromJson(http!request.body),
    -> Done

Hope this will help you
  • Steps:

-> Go to designer, inside designer go to your application
    -> Select create new Web api
    -> Give the name to the web api. description and end point which should be unique.Also set the security of the web api to appropriate
    user.
    -> Also the method type of the web api should be post because when we trigger a smart service from a web api ,the method should
    always be post
    -> Once the above steps are done and you proceed you will get multiple web api templates ,from that select "Start Process Model"
    template
    -> A predefined code will occur then in that code make the alteration like setting the property processModel with a constant which holds
    your process model name and processParameters to a!fromJson(http!request.body),
    -> Done

Hope this will help you
Children
No Data