JBoss servers' CPU usage reaching >300% when Appian API is triggered by MuleSoft

When the integration layer, MuleSoft triggers Appian's "PUT" service Web API sending around 100MB of data, the 2 JBoss servers CPU usage on the Appian side reaches >300%. Thereby causing performance issues and the MuleSoft gets 401 error, as the Web API is taking long time to process the data.

Has anyone faced this issue earlier and found a working solution to it? Any suggestions on how to resolve this JBoss CPU over utilization issue.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi what do you mean by 100 mb of data? Is that a file such as excel , CSV contains plenty of rows or a file like a document.

Because if it's the excel or CSV which contains the data retrieved from db, then I believe you should process the in batch size instead of processing the whole amount of data.

But if it's a binary data, then may I know, how are you transferring the document to the client?
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi what do you mean by 100 mb of data? Is that a file such as excel , CSV contains plenty of rows or a file like a document.

Because if it's the excel or CSV which contains the data retrieved from db, then I believe you should process the in batch size instead of processing the whole amount of data.

But if it's a binary data, then may I know, how are you transferring the document to the client?
Children