Sales Force Integration

Certified Lead Developer

While integrating enterprise SOAP wsdl of salesforce using call web service node or a!webservicequery() function, getting the error

"Received the following HTTP response from the remote server: 405 (APNX-1-4045-001)" which translates to "The method specified in the Request-Line isn’t allowed for the resource specified in the URI." which I believe maybe because the call web service node and a!webservicequery() function pass the method as GET in the request and the wsdl supports POST. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My wsdl version is 43.0. Since it is salesforce enterprise wsdl, I cannot use connectors. Is there a way to integrate the wsdl using call web service node or a!webservicequery()

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi may I know what's the use of
    This wsdl url, is this for Authentication or to perform CRUD operation on Salesforce?

Because if it's purpose is Authentication, then I suspect on two key factors
    1. The parameters and their values ( client id, client secret, username, password, grant_type etc..)

2. Method should be used as POST and the operation should be Queries the data

Steps to debug:

Try using SOAPUI or any third party client and try invoking this service, upon successful integration, try to have a look on the method and parameters and then configure the same in Appian.

Also if possible, try to have a quick chat with salesforce and ask them the required parameters they expect to authenticate their system. Also do suggest them that it's better if they can migrate their service to REST based, it will be more convenient to work with REST compared to SOAP.

Hope this will help in debugging this issue.
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to aloks0189

Hi Alok, the wsdl has many operations ranging from login to querying.

When I use SOAP UI, after downloading the WSDL in my local machine, it works. However, it does not work when I directly pass the endpoint url into SOAP UI throwing the error message : "HTTP/1.1 405 GET not supported".

Also as per my understanding, call web service node and a!webservicequery() function use get method to send requests. How can I achieve the same using POST method?

Thanks.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to aloks0189

Hi Alok, the wsdl has many operations ranging from login to querying.

When I use SOAP UI, after downloading the WSDL in my local machine, it works. However, it does not work when I directly pass the endpoint url into SOAP UI throwing the error message : "HTTP/1.1 405 GET not supported".

Also as per my understanding, call web service node and a!webservicequery() function use get method to send requests. How can I achieve the same using POST method?

Thanks.

Children
No Data