Sales Force Integration

Certified Lead Developer

While integrating enterprise SOAP wsdl of salesforce using call web service node or a!webservicequery() function, getting the error

"Received the following HTTP response from the remote server: 405 (APNX-1-4045-001)" which translates to "The method specified in the Request-Line isn’t allowed for the resource specified in the URI." which I believe maybe because the call web service node and a!webservicequery() function pass the method as GET in the request and the wsdl supports POST. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My wsdl version is 43.0. Since it is salesforce enterprise wsdl, I cannot use connectors. Is there a way to integrate the wsdl using call web service node or a!webservicequery()

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello AdityaU

I don't think the error has something to do with http get and post.

For me it sounds more like a problem in the WSConfig with one of this parameters : service, operation, port. based on the error you shared
    * "The method specified in the Request-Line isn’t allowed for the resource specified in the URI"
    * or maybe another aprameters like wsHttpHeaderField

I am assuming you already tested the service in an external program like SOAP UI? If so, try to look at the parameters auto-populated when importing the WSDL

From the Salesforce point of view does the user has the “API Enabled” permission

As Robert mentioned we need more information about this, it can be useful if you can share your expression to review it (we don;t need the endpoints) .

Jose
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to josep

Hi Jose,

Below is my expression,

webservicequery(
    wsConfig:a!wsConfig(
    wsdlUrl: "endpoint url",
    service:"SforceService",
    port:"Soap",
    operation:"describeSObjects",
    wsdlCredentials:a!wsHttpCredentials(
    username:"abc",
    password:"abc"
    )
    ),
    inputVar: {
    describeSObjectsRequest: {"Account"}
    }
    )

Also, If I pass the endpoint url in SOAP UI while creating a new Project, the error log throws the below error:

"HTTP/1.1 405 GET not supported".

Thanks

• Hello AdityaU,

I hope this still works for you, haven't used this integration lately but let me share with you some of my notes:

One of the things to consider during the integration with salesforce is that the endpoint can be dynamic and you will get the endpoint after you execute the login WSDL
    "Salesforce returns an XML response that includes <sessionId> and <serverUrl> elements. " read more on:
    developer.salesforce.com/.../asynch_api_quickstart_login.htm

With that endpoint you will be able to call the Enterprise WSDL.

But here is something you need to do additionally.
    1) You can use the UDDI configuration (deprecated)
    * docs.appian.com/.../UDDI_Configuration.html
    by doing this you can use the Smart service with the dynamic Endpoint.

2) As you noticed when you download the file and load it to the SOAP UI It load properly, but you cannot use the URL like "xxxx.salesforce.com/.../wsdl.jsp from which you downloaded the file so the workaround can be to upload in fome http server or somewhere "internally" the WSDL so you can download it and then make the required call.
    Just be careful since this is your whole Enterprise objects .

3) Another option in case you are not making too much complex operations is to use the REST API which includes the CRUD but using their our SQL like language
    for example :
    developer.salesforce.com/.../dome_query.htm
    or
    developer.salesforce.com/.../dome_update_fields.htm

4) Finally the Plugin option

Hope this helps

Jose
Reply Children
No Data