integration logs

I have created a integration to a internal webservice a get call to return list of countries.

The integration was working yesterday morning but no longer working, this is in qa. I can call the webservice via browser on the appian box, however it no longer works when I try to get the data via  the test request in the integration.

How do I see what is going on appian end, ie what logs can I view to get more information about this error.  JBoss logs doesn’t say much, only that connection is

ConnectorRuntimeException [title=Something went wrong, Failed to connect to https://xxxxx/reference/v1/country

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rishi,
    I would like to ask few things for better understanding of the scenario so that it may help other folks to provide right pointers for the problem.

1) If you say it is internal web service call which means is ti implemented in Appian itself? if it is out side service hen did you check the firewall setting (that might have modified) if any?
    2) What kind of web service call is it?
  • Hi Rishi,
    I would like to ask few things for better understanding of the scenario so that it may help other folks to provide right pointers for the problem.

1) If you say it is internal web service call which means is ti implemented in Appian itself? if it is out side service hen did you check the firewall setting (that might have modified) if any?
    2) What kind of web service call is it?
Children
No Data