integration logs

I have created a integration to a internal webservice a get call to return list of countries.

The integration was working yesterday morning but no longer working, this is in qa. I can call the webservice via browser on the appian box, however it no longer works when I try to get the data via  the test request in the integration.

How do I see what is going on appian end, ie what logs can I view to get more information about this error.  JBoss logs doesn’t say much, only that connection is

ConnectorRuntimeException [title=Something went wrong, Failed to connect to https://xxxxx/reference/v1/country

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rishi,

1->
    If your service was working till yesterday in QA and not working today it means something configuration has been changed which you need to implement in your Appian or if it is using any kind of authentication then it may be authentication details changed.

2-> try to connect the service from SOAP UI or POSTMAN and check weather you are able to connect the service or not?

Regards
    Abhay Giri
  • Hi Rishi,

1->
    If your service was working till yesterday in QA and not working today it means something configuration has been changed which you need to implement in your Appian or if it is using any kind of authentication then it may be authentication details changed.

2-> try to connect the service from SOAP UI or POSTMAN and check weather you are able to connect the service or not?

Regards
    Abhay Giri
Children
No Data