Base 64 to Document

Hi,

I want to convert a base 64 to a document. I want to do this in expression itself and not in Process. So suggestion other than "Get Base64 Document from Database" smart service.
I am receiving base64 from external system and now I want to convert that to a document.
Please suggest.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Ekansh,

You can do the following approach.
    In recent version appian included the object of document.
    To support sending Base64 documents, Appian also extended the capabilities of CDTs. CDTs now support the Document data type. This not only benefits Integrations, but any Appian objects that use documents.
    Instead of needing to cast documents to and from integers to store Document IDs in a relational database, now documents just work. When you write them to the database, they will automatically be stored as integers. When you query back for them, they’ll be treated as documents

Thanks,
    Sudha.P
    A Score Level 2
    in reply to Sudha
    Not possible, I am receiving base64 from external system and now I want to convert that to a document.
  • Hi Team,

Can you use this unofficial plugin which provide either Smart Service to do that, is very important to know that this plugins is based on old deprecated Official Appian plugin, but fixed some bugs, however can you improve it. If you enviromet is on-premise there is no problem to deploy it but the enviroment if on-cloud appian will review the plugin. Use it under your own risk.

base64ToDoc-Appian.zip

The plugin was developed/modified by  Soufian  from VASS TeaM.

regards

• Hi Team,

Can you use this unofficial plugin which provide either Smart Service to do that, is very important to know that this plugins is based on old deprecated Official Appian plugin, but fixed some bugs, however can you improve it. If you enviromet is on-premise there is no problem to deploy it but the enviroment if on-cloud appian will review the plugin. Use it under your own risk.

base64ToDoc-Appian.zip

The plugin was developed/modified by  Soufian  from VASS TeaM.

regards

Children
No Data