Integrations and Documents

Hi everyone, Is there a way to look at documents from an outside source without having to save that document into the knowledge center.  What I mean by that is, if for example i have documents store in an external server, and i have an API for that document passing the docs info as the endpoints.  So i have an Integration Object into Appian calling the endpoint as a post.  Is there a way to view that document directly from the Integration Object just like in Postman?

Regards,

Jerry

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As far as I know - to view/download document in Appian from external sources - it must convert into Appian document object. I have tried writing plugins to save document in DB, external system storage, etc.
    For similar issue we used external Content Management system where users could search, download or view documents. And using CMIS connectors we pushed document to CMS system and as and wherever required we pulled it using the same. I hope this helps.
  • As far as I know - to view/download document in Appian from external sources - it must convert into Appian document object. I have tried writing plugins to save document in DB, external system storage, etc.
    For similar issue we used external Content Management system where users could search, download or view documents. And using CMIS connectors we pushed document to CMS system and as and wherever required we pulled it using the same. I hope this helps.
Children
No Data