Need download link of Automated Import Manager and the Automated Versioning Manager

I need download link of  ZIP file contains both the Automated Import Manager and the Automated Versioning Manager.

I got below info but here  am finding only one jar file.

The tool can be downloaded from the Shared Components Record. The ZIP file contains both the Automated Import Manager and the Automated Versioning Manager. Within the ZIP file:

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you look at the bottom of the page in the 'Attachments' section, there are additional files. Is that what you're looking for?
  • I am looking out this exactly.

Download the Automated Import Manager from the Appian Community --> The tool can be downloaded from the Shared Components Record

The ZIP file contains both the Automated Import Manager and the Automated Versioning Manager

You need to unzip and download the contents for the Automated Import Manager

The Appian plugin JAR file "appian-adm-deployment" contains the Automated Import Manager
    Copy this file in the _admin/plugins folder of your Appian instance

The ZIP file "deployment-automation-client-script" contains the Import Manager client script to remotely deploy Appian artifacts

Where i will find this deployment-automation-client-script ??
  • I am looking out this exactly.

Download the Automated Import Manager from the Appian Community --> The tool can be downloaded from the Shared Components Record

The ZIP file contains both the Automated Import Manager and the Automated Versioning Manager

You need to unzip and download the contents for the Automated Import Manager

The Appian plugin JAR file "appian-adm-deployment" contains the Automated Import Manager
    Copy this file in the _admin/plugins folder of your Appian instance

The ZIP file "deployment-automation-client-script" contains the Import Manager client script to remotely deploy Appian artifacts

Where i will find this deployment-automation-client-script ??
Children
No Data