I'm trying to make a Web Service Connection to a WSDL and getting the follow

I'm trying to make a Web Service Connection to a WSDL and getting the following error on the setup tab of the node in Appian Designer:
"An error occurred while parsing the WSDL" is there any way I can get more detailed info on what the error really is ? The WSDL URL is "hqcsotu01:8080/.../Content.

OriginalPostID-85616

OriginalPostID-85616

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Gene, please try the following.
    1. Try accessing the service from the Appian server (irrespective of if the Appian is in the same network or otherwise). Open a browser on the Appian server and try the URL.
    2. Check if there are any Firewall rules set up (This may not be an issue with WS, but please check either-way)
    3. If the URL is reachable, use the getHttpPost() function from Send-HTTP smart service (configure it within a script task of a basic process model) and try executing the same.

As Brett says, 404 indicates that the resource is not reachable. You need to identify why. Eliminating the various options would be the first step.
  • Gene, please try the following.
    1. Try accessing the service from the Appian server (irrespective of if the Appian is in the same network or otherwise). Open a browser on the Appian server and try the URL.
    2. Check if there are any Firewall rules set up (This may not be an issue with WS, but please check either-way)
    3. If the URL is reachable, use the getHttpPost() function from Send-HTTP smart service (configure it within a script task of a basic process model) and try executing the same.

As Brett says, 404 indicates that the resource is not reachable. You need to identify why. Eliminating the various options would be the first step.
Children
No Data