Reduce retry interval time

Hello All,

Could you please let me know if there is any method or setting available to reduce the Retry interval time.

I am using HTTP integration, where the integration response gets timed out and I need to handle the scenario.

Looking forward for response..

Thanks in advance,

Divya

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, i would recommend you to handle this scenario via process instead of changing the settings globally.

You can configure Timer on your Integration Node based on your requirement and have a gateway to identify whether it's a success or timeout, if it's a timeout then try delegating the flow to your Integration node once again.

Have a flag variable to identify whether the it has chosen timer path or the actual one.

NOTE: You should define max attempts limit, because if your Target API keep on getting time out, then you should terminate your process instead of looping it again and again.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, i would recommend you to handle this scenario via process instead of changing the settings globally.

You can configure Timer on your Integration Node based on your requirement and have a gateway to identify whether it's a success or timeout, if it's a timeout then try delegating the flow to your Integration node once again.

Have a flag variable to identify whether the it has chosen timer path or the actual one.

NOTE: You should define max attempts limit, because if your Target API keep on getting time out, then you should terminate your process instead of looping it again and again.
Children
No Data