Appian with Azure AD (SAML)

Has anyone had any success in configuring SAML to validate against Azure AD.
I'm attempting it for the first time today and when testing it I'm getting a login dialogue requesting username / password - but then the following error is displayed :

application with identifier was not found in the directory

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • thanks Arturo, I've managed to confiure Azure AD SSO successfully. I'm trying the same approach for AWS SSO. The procedure is almost same except AWS SSO does not allow us to import / upload SAML signing certificate. Do we have any use case or configuration steps for AWS SSO (similar to Azure AD that you've shared above pls?)

Could you pls suggest how do we import the AWS SSO certificate from a service provider and upload into AWS SSO?
    I could not find any option to upload the certificate in the "Manage Certificate" section.  
    Is this something that we can't do in AWS SSO whereas this is allowed in Azure AD SSO.

The AWS SSO certificate which we can download does not contain the private key. My SAML SP application expects to configure SAML settings with private and certificate data in the combined . pem file.
    Thanks.

Children
No Data