Salesforce Integration failure for non-admin users

Hi all,

I tried Salesforce Integration by using the credentials of a non-admin Salesforce user, but It shows the following error:
Failed to connect to the external system [key=salesforceintegrationkey]. Your credentials may be incorrect. Please navigate to the Third-Party Credentials page in your Settings and provide credentials for this system. Connection failure details: null

Can anyone please provide me any suggestion on this?

Thanks,
Payal

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello josep,

Yes, the respective user has "API Enabled" permission. I am not getting which permission is missing for that user.
    Please suggest any workaround if possible.

Thanks,
    Payal
  • Hello

just to double check are you creating the password like "passwordACCESSKEY" concatenating the password and the access key?

From the ,link I shared It mentioned 
    "This permission is selected by default. The user permissions (Read, Create, Edit, Delete) for the authenticated user will apply to the invocation of the Salesforce API through these connector functions. Refer to Salesforce documentation for more information on data access."

Make sure the user have access to the desired object, a workaround could be giving admin access =) ?
    Jose

• Hello

just to double check are you creating the password like "passwordACCESSKEY" concatenating the password and the access key?

From the ,link I shared It mentioned 
    "This permission is selected by default. The user permissions (Read, Create, Edit, Delete) for the authenticated user will apply to the invocation of the Salesforce API through these connector functions. Refer to Salesforce documentation for more information on data access."

Make sure the user have access to the desired object, a workaround could be giving admin access =) ?
    Jose

Children
No Data