Import CSV to Database

I am Importing my CSV file to Database, but when i import the same CSV with extra records then those records are not reflects in Database.

Example,

Suppose i have CSV having records 1,2,3,4,5......and now i am import the CSV having records 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8......

then it does not reflects 6,7,8 records in Database.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Please check the response from the smart service as sugggested by Kenneth, take a look at the log file.

In your description you never mention if you were trying to send again an existent primary key ? If you are trying to load them again, that is the problem.
    The import does just inserts not updates.

So try to truncate the table before loading the values to the table again and/ or change the primary key.

Jose
  • Please check the response from the smart service as sugggested by Kenneth, take a look at the log file.

In your description you never mention if you were trying to send again an existent primary key ? If you are trying to load them again, that is the problem.
    The import does just inserts not updates.

So try to truncate the table before loading the values to the table again and/ or change the primary key.

Jose
Children
No Data