Calling an Integration in a process model

I am trying to call an integration in a process model that return a result body response in XML format. The thing right now is that the result body response has too many values which I don't need (see body response below). In summary I just need to get the value of  "ESTATUS" : "2" in this case "2" from the body response and set it to a process variable within my process model. How can I do this using the integration Smart service? I have also attached below some images of how I have set up the data output tab of the Integration Smart Service.

Result body response:

body: "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../" xmlns:xsi="">www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="">www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema"><soap:Body><GetContribuyentesResponse xmlns=""RGE_RUC":"00117824979","RGE_NOMBRE":"JUAN">dgii.gov.do/"><GetContribuyentesResult>{"RGE_RUC":"00117824979","RGE_NOMBRE":"JUAN CARLOS PEREZ SALCEDO","NOMBRE_COMERCIAL":"XOLUTECH DEV","CATEGORIA":"0","REGIMEN_PAGOS":"2","ESTATUS":"2"}</GetContribuyentesResult></GetContribuyentesResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>"

Data Output tab of the Integration Smart Service:

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data