web api

Certified Senior Developer

Hi All,

is there any way to call same Instance with process Id 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

If I understood you query correctly, you want to re-initiate/start a process Instance (but not the process model) by using the process instance Id because you might have some data in it's process variables and wanted to continue with the same.

If so, then it would be worth to have a look on Process Management Services available in App-Market. It has Start All Nodes Smart Service, which can be used to achieve your requirement, if i understood your requirement correctly.

In order to use this, you will need to pass Node UUID and the Process Ids.

Also, I would like to understand, why do you want to execute an already executed process instance once again?

Certified Lead Developer

If I understood you query correctly, you want to re-initiate/start a process Instance (but not the process model) by using the process instance Id because you might have some data in it's process variables and wanted to continue with the same.

If so, then it would be worth to have a look on Process Management Services available in App-Market. It has Start All Nodes Smart Service, which can be used to achieve your requirement, if i understood your requirement correctly.

In order to use this, you will need to pass Node UUID and the Process Ids.

Also, I would like to understand, why do you want to execute an already executed process instance once again?

Children
No Data