Has anyone used Appian 7.2 to integrate with SharePoint2010 using WSDL and the &

Has anyone used Appian 7.2 to integrate with SharePoint2010 using WSDL and the "Call Web Service" nodes; if so how did you achieve it; if so did you encounter any memory issues and how did you resolve them?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-88969

OriginalPostID-88969

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Have now searched the Forum as suggested and it appears there are lots of questions and not a lot of answers that match my question. Not so sure about the MS non compatibility; in what way are they not compatible when Appian's own documentation talks about albeit briefly using them. Plus I have process models that currently work using them but it appears they use an unnecessary amount of resource which doesn't appear to get cleared down once the process model has completed. What I would like to know is how can I from the PM ensure the resource used by the Call Web Service node(s) is cleared down once the PM task has completed.
  • Have now searched the Forum as suggested and it appears there are lots of questions and not a lot of answers that match my question. Not so sure about the MS non compatibility; in what way are they not compatible when Appian's own documentation talks about albeit briefly using them. Plus I have process models that currently work using them but it appears they use an unnecessary amount of resource which doesn't appear to get cleared down once the process model has completed. What I would like to know is how can I from the PM ensure the resource used by the Call Web Service node(s) is cleared down once the PM task has completed.
Children
No Data