How to configure a default printer on Appian Server.? My use case is, I am worki

How to configure a default printer on Appian Server.? My use case is, I am working on smart service that will print document on the printer that is installed on Server. Currently I have installed a printer that is PDF995. But the smart service is returning NULL instead of Default printer. Please help..
Thanks in advance.!!...

OriginalPostID-89971

OriginalPostID-89971

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Pradeep,
    Associating a printer to Appian would be more on the server side as you are doing with your smart service. Looks like the code you have isn't detecting the printer configuration or there is some other specific within the smart service that is causing the null. Try looking at the logs for more detail (maybe try adding more debug information to your code).
    Hope this helps.
  • Hi Pradeep,
    Associating a printer to Appian would be more on the server side as you are doing with your smart service. Looks like the code you have isn't detecting the printer configuration or there is some other specific within the smart service that is causing the null. Try looking at the logs for more detail (maybe try adding more debug information to your code).
    Hope this helps.
Children
No Data