Column Names and Quotes in Oracle. I have an existing table with all column nam

Column Names and Quotes in Oracle. I have an existing table with all column names in CAPITAL LETTERS. In my XSD, I gave UPPER CASE letters for column name. But Verify is failing when I am trying to add this entity into a data store. Appian is converting all column names to lower case and adding a quotes around them in DDL scripts. How to resolve this issue in Appian. In other words, how do I make Appian not to use quotes around column name or use the exact name in XSD ?...

OriginalPostID-92697

OriginalPostID-92697

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you also run a describe in the table to (1) make sure all your columns are spelled right in you cdt and (2) your column definitions match.
    Appian first tries to find the table based on the definition in the cdt. If it can't find it, yes it will then try to create. When Appian creates, it moves objects in lower case and wraps in ", which tells Oracle to maintain case sensitivity.
    It looks like something is wrong with the cdt definition (names or types) not matching. For example, are the columns really only 40 is the pk field really ID, etc
  • Can you also run a describe in the table to (1) make sure all your columns are spelled right in you cdt and (2) your column definitions match.
    Appian first tries to find the table based on the definition in the cdt. If it can't find it, yes it will then try to create. When Appian creates, it moves objects in lower case and wraps in ", which tells Oracle to maintain case sensitivity.
    It looks like something is wrong with the cdt definition (names or types) not matching. For example, are the columns really only 40 is the pk field really ID, etc
Children
No Data