Is there a way to have dynamic parameters for an integration?

What I want to do is something like the following:

URL.com/path
filter[1][$and][0][first_name][$contains]=J&
filter[2][$and][0][last_name][$contains]=&
filter[3][$and][0][date_entered][$gt]=2015-05-03T09:18:55-04:00&
max_num=25&offset=0&filter[4][$and][0][websitesource_c][$equals]=websitename

the above example is what it would look like if I were to test it using a normal request(not Appian). So I would like to take that and use it with an Appian integration. Note that there could be a different number of "filter[]" parameters every time I call the integration.

So far  haven't tried to do this myself. There is a requirement from the client to do this and would like to know if it's even possible before I start working on it. Any leads would be helpful.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Someone else will hopefully know more about this and reply with more detail, but my first guess is that you can probably handle most or all of your requirements by either replacing the integration with an expression rule, or hopefully and better, keep your integration object but call it via an expression rule that handles some of the complex logic internally and then calls the integration object itself.

Certified Lead Developer

Someone else will hopefully know more about this and reply with more detail, but my first guess is that you can probably handle most or all of your requirements by either replacing the integration with an expression rule, or hopefully and better, keep your integration object but call it via an expression rule that handles some of the complex logic internally and then calls the integration object itself.

Children
No Data