Exception handling for integration object called as a rule

Hi there all

How do I do exception handling when i retrieve data through the integration object when i'm using it as a rule.  Do I need to?  

We are reading data from the integration object and displaying it on a UI based on data input in other fields.  I want to make sure that the UI behaves okay even when the service times out or is not responding.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Normally when integration fails, response sends status as error/fail instead of success. So for handling such events, wherever data from response is used should be checked for null values, so that UI errors are prevented.

Also, if response is error, additionally a user friendly message can be displayed on UI so that user is aware of the issue and can retry the connection.

Certified Lead Developer

Normally when integration fails, response sends status as error/fail instead of success. So for handling such events, wherever data from response is used should be checked for null values, so that UI errors are prevented.

Also, if response is error, additionally a user friendly message can be displayed on UI so that user is aware of the issue and can retry the connection.

Children
No Data