Hello, I have published my process model as web service and it takes

Hello,

I have published my process model as web service and it takes only one parameter which is string. I have configured my soap ui to call this process model webservice. How do i test whether i get this string from soap ui call in process model? is there any way to test it?

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-35699

OriginalPostID-35699

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • After invoking the web service from SOAP UI, log on to the Appian Designer view and navigate to the processes tab. You should see an instance of your process started/completed. You can then monitor the process or go to the process details page/variables tab to check the value that was received. If you do not see a process instance in the processes tab, then either the process didn't get started or the data management of the process is set to delete 0 days after completion.
  • After invoking the web service from SOAP UI, log on to the Appian Designer view and navigate to the processes tab. You should see an instance of your process started/completed. You can then monitor the process or go to the process details page/variables tab to check the value that was received. If you do not see a process instance in the processes tab, then either the process didn't get started or the data management of the process is set to delete 0 days after completion.
Children
No Data