Integration 403 Forbidden - You are not permitted to perform the requested operation

Hi all,

I had a quick look and couldn't see any solutions to the issue I'm facing. Today, suddenly, all our integrations have stopped working in our DEV environment. Whenever we test them, we're receiving a 403 Forbidden error and the following message in the body of the result:

"<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>403 Forbidden</title> </head><body> <h1>Forbidden</h1> <p>You don't have permission to access /suite/webapi/... on this server.</p> <p>Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p> </body></html> "

As far as I can see all the proper security is setup, and no changes have been made to them since they were last working yesterday. I've also checked the user credentials used in the connected system and the username and password both seem to be correct. If it matters, these integrations connect to API end points we've exposed from the same Appian application.

Any suggestions to what might be causing this?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible