Is it possible to view appian document from one environment in another without downloading it

We have an on premise appian environment and a cloud appian environment. We are looking for an option to view the document in cloud from on premise without downloading the document to on premise system. Any suggestions please.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't know of any method of doing this. For instance, something like the Web Content component doesn't allow embedding another Appian instance. That being said, I'm also curious why you would want to do this at all? Even if you could embed something, the experience won't be great because the user would likely need to authenticate again to access the document in the other Appian instance.

• I don't know of any method of doing this. For instance, something like the Web Content component doesn't allow embedding another Appian instance. That being said, I'm also curious why you would want to do this at all? Even if you could embed something, the experience won't be great because the user would likely need to authenticate again to access the document in the other Appian instance.

Children
No Data