Running Automated Tests on Expression Rules with Jenkins- Parsing results

I am executed Jenkins project that calls a Gradle script to perform the following actions:

• Starts a system or applications job by calling a web API. This will return a test-run ID which can be used to poll for the results of the test.
  • Checks for test status. This will return the status of a test to indicate whether the test is in progress, or complete.
  • Fetch test results. This will return a testRunResult CDT containing the results of the test run
  • Save test results in JUnit format. Because Jenkins needs to display the results of the test, these test results need to be saved in a format that Jenkins understands

I have followed the documentation https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/20.3/Running_Automated_Tests_on_Expression_Rules_with_Jenkins.html#create-a-gradle-script-to-start-a-system-or-application-test

very closely, but cannot seem to parse my test results successfully.

This is my console output:

Started by user John Doe
Running as SYSTEM
Building in workspace /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/ApplicationTest
[Gradle] - Launching build.
[ApplicationTest] $ /var/lib/jenkins/tools/hudson.plugins.gradle.GradleInstallation/Gradle_6.7-rc-1/bin/gradle runApplicationTest -PsiteUrl=https://rf5r.appiantrial.com
Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)

> Task :runApplicationTest
Start System Test
Could not parse content-type: Response does not have a content-type header
Test-run ID: 69
System Test Completed

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 12s
1 actionable task: 1 executed
Build step 'Invoke Gradle script' changed build result to SUCCESS
Recording test results
None of the test reports contained any result
Finished: SUCCESS

My testResult xml file:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<testsuites name="Application Test" failures="0" errors="0" tests="0" time="">
<testsuite name="EG Vehicle Fleet Management" tests="0" errors="0" failures="0" time="0.0"/>
<testsuite name="DSC Timesheet App" tests="0" errors="0" failures="0" time="0.0"/>
<testsuite name="Continous_Integration" tests="0" errors="0" failures="0" time="0.0"/>
</testsuites>

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible