SSL Certificate for Appian to call a REST API that is secured with JKS certificate

Hi

I have a REST API call https://esbnp.bankofthewest.com:5443/dev/document-management/transaction/v1/get that is working with SOAP UI testing tool after I upload a .JKS SSL certificate.  I am trying to now call this from Appian via an Integration.  I have converted the .jks certificate to a .pem certificate and uploaded it under both Client Certificate as well as Trusted Certificate from the Appian Admin Console.  My integration however keeps returning errors as indicated below.

"success":"false
result":"HttpResponse
statusLine":"HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized""statusCode":401
headers:"Dictionary
Connection":"close""Content-Type":"application/json;charset=utf-8""Content-Length":"321""Date":"Mon, 14 Dec 2020 16:26:40 GMT""Server":"CA-API-Gateway/9.0""contentType":"application/json;charset=utf-8""body":"{
""contractVersion"": "1.0.0",
""requestId"": "44b4e5b9-63f5-4fe9-98a8-b01c387b97c6",
""responseDt"": "2020-12-14T08:26:40.640",
""status"": ""ERROR"",
""errors"": [{
""code"": "401",
""message"": ""Unauthorized"",
""details"": ""Invalid or No client certificate or credentials found in request""
}]
}""error":"IntegrationError
title":"Unsupported authentication""message":"This request requires authentication but does not specify the type of authentication expected""detail":"HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized""connectedSystem":"null (Connected System)"

Can someone please help ?  I have tried switching from using a Connected System with NONE as the Authentication method to Build from Scratch but nothing has worked.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible