Advanced Call Web Service Error Logging

Hi,

In Appian cloud environment  I'm using the advanced web service call and the web service end-point WSDL and XSD imports were failing to load due to some network  infrastructure issues.   

I had to resort to  using Appian OOTB Call Web Service smart service in test process model to isolate root cause or our issue. because all the advanced web service code captured is generic "HTTP transport error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out" message.   For reference we had to use this plugin because web service WSDL / message definitions contain unsupported XSD schema types so we are hand building the XML message requests

For future support issue trouble shooting I was wondering if anyone knows where in Appian cloud environments the full exception stack might already be logged  when com.appiancorp.ps.plugin.wss.SOAPClient class is used  (I didn't see anything in  tomcat std out log file) or if there is some log configuration changes which I can request of  cloud support team to get them captured.

Thanks.

Bob 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible